Friday, April 06, 2007

Unleashed a Bengal tiger

Played DoA w/ Robert (the summer intern at my work...now being sucked into my web), Leroy, Dave, and Sam (my nephew). Sam really was rolling (dice) well. We tied.

Sam was playing Beowulf, and was pulling a field cannon. The black team unleashed a Bengal tiger against him, and instead of running (who can outrun a tiger anyway?), he stood his ground and fired point-blank at the tiger. With a lucky roll, Sam smacked the tiger down to only 1 point of health.

With the tiger swinging and missing, the great cat was open to the death blow.

[edit 4/7/07: sorry these pics are so blurry, I had the camera set to "P" (whatever that means), instead of "Auto" (I think I know what that means). Also, it occurred to me that you might object to the idea of shooting a Field Cannon at an individual, since it's against the Geneva Convention. Well, I say to you...have you actually READ the GC? It doesn't prohibit ANY particular caliber of weapon.]
From the left, DaveK, Leroy, Robert, Blam (blurry Sam).

No comments: