Monday, March 12, 2007

Delicious and DoA via E-Mail

I've heard of it for awhile, and now I have it. I've modded the sidebar (to the left) to show you my most recently added bookmarks (I've also moved the archive links way way to the bottom).

Del.icio.us is a free bookmark manager that allows you to access your bookmarks from anywhere you have web access, and to search them based on "tags" (keywords) that you define.

Also, I'm playing DoA via e-mail with a guy in Australia! He's an air force mechanic (or something like that) named Wade. [edit 4/4/07: I won that first game, and we've started another.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Wade's mechanical profession help him? Who's winning?

kieron said...

I'm winning (3 to 0) right now.

Here's what he said about his profession helping: "I don’t think my job makes me a better player, although I do have DOA set up for lunch time sessions…every little bit helps. Unfortunately for me I’m being spanked in my 2 cyberboard games and my face to face one…..such is the fickleness of the dice gods!"