Sunday, February 24, 2008

This stupid laptop

Just watched Layer Cake - Court was out at the Movies with Julie, and Maddie and Molly were babysitting the Herbi. When Court got home we watched a couple episodes of "How I met your mother", which is a pretty funny TV show we got on disc from Dave and AmyL.

I had my favorite sandwich for dinner - Penn Station. That was dinner, not lunch. If I had it for lunch I wouldn't tell you.

Talked with Daniel at Lazy Daze - he said he might go down to Bloomy with me next Sat. to learn Tai-Chi and meet the 'rents (both of which I did today, btw...it was a good class...I think there were six in the class).

This stupid laptop is working (connecting to the internet wirelessly) now...which it hasn't been doing for a few days and I suspect will stop in about 10 seconds, so I'd better publish this NOW.

No comments: