Saturday, June 02, 2007

TONIGHT: FREE BEER

Bought a pony keg for the first time in my life this morning (for our block party). We're hoping free beer will attract people. Reminds me of that joke about a rock band named "Free Beer". On the marquee "TONIGHT: FREE BEER".

For the first time in at least a MONTH I actually learned a new move in my Tai Chi class (as opposed to just perfecting moves I already have learned). It has to do with breaking an elbow (not yours, your opponents).

I played TS with DanD last night, til about oh-dark-30. I won (I think...it was a bit confusing since we didn't finish, and the time clock was misunderstood a bit), but it was his first game, so we were just playing to "learn the rules". That's what I told him anyway...I still log it in the "win" column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh...just because you decided to log a win for yourself, doesn't mean you actually won. ;-)

Thanks for the game! It was great!

DanD