Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Down Syndrome Buddy Walk

This Saturday, 10/7 is the Down Syndrome Buddy Walk. Molly’s friend, Corinne, has a younger one-year-old brother with Down Syndrome named Evan. Their family goes to our church and they are really nice.

Molly, Maddie, Courtney and I plan to walk the 2.6 mile walk along the canal at noon on Saturday. Anyone else who wants to join us is encouraged to!

If you don't want to do the walk, but want to make a donation, you can click on one of the buttons below. My personal goal is to raise $50.00, and I've given $10 myself (Molly has a separate goal - she's beating me so far, per usual).

Kieron

VISIT KIERON MITCHELL'S PAGE

VISIT TEAM EVAN TEAM PAGE

SPONSOR KIERON MITCHELL

SPONSOR TEAM TEAM EVAN

www.indianadsf.org/buddywalk

2 comments:

kieron said...

Actuallly, I just cut and pasted an e-mail that they automagically generate when you sign up to walk.

My abilities are vastly overrated/overstated.

Are you going to walk with us?

kieron said...

I raised $20, and our team raised over $1300. It's goal was $500!