Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Evening in Rome

The Villa, Rome.

After our papal audience, we got in the two block long line to see the sistine chapel. A quick tour of the art room (the Pinacoteca) and a walk home ended our day at 5pm; having walked completely around the border of AN ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Did I mention my sun block is also foundation (guys, ask your wives if you don't know what that is)? Explains the high cost (and the lavacious looks from certain italian efeetes).

Tomorrow we take the train to Florence to see the statue of David, among other things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are FUNNY!! You bought foundation with sunblock instead of actual sunblock???? I thought 18.00 was high...
I hope it's Estee Lauder or Lancome at least...
As for the lavacious looks...take them while you can get them!@!

kieron said...

Yeah, it was the cheapest...but I didn't realize it was colored until it was too late. I'm sure it was some famous name.