Monday, October 03, 2005

Busy Day

Well, I was so busy today I forgot to get a "love scrap".

First thing this morning (8am) I gave Ruth and Amos (Liberian refugees) a ride to the ESL place, for her to get tested. That put me to work a bit late.

Then I met with a new guy at work, Eddy. He's very nice, and should be a good addition to our work.

Maddie was sick today at school (threw up in the cafeteria bathroom), and Courtney had to go get her about 2pm.

Court took Molly (that's right, Molly) to the doctor at 4pm, apparently for a routine check-up. They are still gone. Maddie was a little worried about them. I hope they just went out to dinner, went to the store, etc.

Well, Maddie is yelling at me to come watch the Simpsons (good, family entertainment), so I'd better motor!

Chow!

No comments: