Saturday, August 27, 2005

Maddie and Molly Activity Update

Maddie is playing kickball again. She's on the "B" team (she's a little disappointed about that). They played last night, and lost to St. Simon.

Molly piano lessons are going well, she continues to enjoy practicing. Courtney took her to her lesson this past week, so I didn't get to see how well she did, but Court seemed impressed.

Molly had a sleep-over last night, and the girls are still here (Mallory and Taylor). Courtney is sleeping in, and I'm trying to keep them quiet (which is quite a job with three excited little girls running around, throwing popcorn, sliding down the stairs on a mat, playing clapping games - Avacado, etc.).

I ended up buying a used lawnmower to replace the one which broke (which I still have in my garage, since it's only worth $5 at the moment, and I can't stand to part with it).

No comments: