Thursday, February 05, 2009

Why I now post so seldom


Whew! It's been awhile since any blog post, mostly due to the fact that I've been working on my sidebar, and trying to automate updates so that I don't actually have to sit down and do a post.

I tweet about once a day, so I figure that gives a flavor for what's going on, and then there's that 12second video update thing I do when I don't look TOO down and out (but due to the angle of the camera, I actually always end up looking a bit like jabba-the-hut). There is also "reddit", which is a thing that tracks web pages I read. Every picture I upload gets a link there, as well as anything I bookmark.

So...what do you, my faithful four blog readers miss out on?

Well, apparently somethings like:

1. I designed a T-Shirt for my annual gaming weekend.

2. Um...I gotta run to my next thing....maybe that's also why I now post so seldom.

No comments: