Monday, October 20, 2008

Addicted to the Showtime TV Show "Dexter"


I'm totally into the TV show "Dexter". It's about a police officer named Dexter (in forensics) who is a vigilante on the side, and kills the bad guys. The show has gotten great reviews, and is quite addictive. Moral ambiguity is a big part of this show.

This quote is from the end of the second season:

My father might not approve, but I'm no longer his diciple. I'm a master now; an idea transcended into life.

Am I evil, am I good? I'm done asking those questions. I don't have the answers. Does anyone?
Over the past two? weeks or so, I watched TWO YEARS worth of episodes (26, of 1 hour each). Yikes! So much for life balance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Rebecca and Belinda are watching the tenth series of 'Friends' with me in as many weeks.