Saturday, September 29, 2007

disturbingly, she wouldn't tell me what it was

I dealt blackjack last night for the festival - in 90 minutes I probably made about $40.

Molly fixed us pancakes this morning. We only had to destroy about half of them. Her secret ingredient (which, disturbingly, she wouldn't tell me what it was until after I ate them) was cinnamon and sugar.

In about 2 minutes I've got to get ready for Tai-Chi. I've gone to one intermediate class, and I definitely feel like i don't know what I'm doing.

Court just asked me if I want some feedback on bacon-making. I told her "no".

Molly said she rode all the rides (except the octopus - "too scary") last night, she won a snake (fake), she spay-painted her hair (blue and green), and had a gay ol' time hangin' with her homeys.

Well, better motor! The sound of bacon frying is gone...I'd better hide before I get more "feedback".

No comments: