Friday, June 22, 2007

I saw a Smart Car DRIVING

While I'm thinking of it (AT 5:49 IN THE MORNING)...I saw a Smart Car DRIVING on College Ave. a week ago, when I went to pickup Molly at pottery camp. Time to buy stock, I'm tellin' ya! I'm a bit of a whiz at picking stocks, and if this is the only car they sell, then by all means, TIME TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK.

After a little research, you're not going to be able to make any cash of this one:

Preparations for the smart fortwo began in the early 1990’s with a Joint Venture between Mercedes-Benz and Swatch,
Prices are $12 - $14K, and they go on sale 1/08 (it's $99 to reserve yours now).

Did you know that every time someone sends an e-mail with the caps lock on, an internet fairy dies?

Molly's summer has been filled with camps. This past week it was tennis. She complains about them all, but really, I think she likes them.

The whole fan-damily (sans moi) is off to Michigan today and tomorrow, to return in a week. So, I'm lining up the game nights, dinners with SamA, etc. Festivities start tonight.

But, I will miss them, and they me.

No comments: