Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hip movement

Wow - Tuesday already. So, what happened this weekend? Let's see if I can remember.

Saturday: Did my Tai-Chi for the first time in about a month. I recognized NONE of the people there (other than Vinh, the instructor). I guess that's the nature of this beginning class. I didn't learn any new "moves", but worked on my old ones (hip movement, mainly).

Molly had her "evaluation" for basketball. She didn't realize that's what it was (she thought it was just a practice). She is better than most (this is an all-girls league, while her first one was co-ed). Her first practice is this Saturday at noon (the coach called me today).

Saturday afternoon I pulled together a five-player session of Werewolf (me and the kidlets). We had a blast. Some kids are better than adults at telling if someone is lying! I'm looking forward to playing tomorrow night with a group of adults (the first time since GenCon in August that I've played with adults, so it'll be interesting).

Sunday: I played games with Leroy, and we cleaned out my van in preparation for the road trip down to Kentucky over valentine's day.

I lost 4 pounds of ugly fat this week!

Yesterday (Monday) there was a Chili supper fund raiser for the school. They had good chili! This week is Catholic School's week.

No comments: