Saturday, September 17, 2005

A cool Saturday Morn'

I'm at work, and taking a quick break. We have about 15 high school students volunteering, sorting boxes of medical supplies, weeding outside, etc. It is going really well - much more organized than last time, one of them said. I agree.

Last night Maddie had a sleepover at a friend's house, while I played games with DaveK - Dungeon Twister, and some dice games mostly. His kids are really cute, especially Mark, who's three. Laughing and smiling the whole time...

We are going to "Irvington social club" tonight (it's a group of 3-4 families in our neighborhood who get together once a month or so). We'll try to play Werewolf.

Tomorrow (Sunday) after I take uncle David to Church, we are going the the "Irish Fest". Not exactly sure what that is, but I know there is Mass, a choir singing, and a bunch of food (I assume).

No comments: