Friday, July 08, 2005

Grasshoppers, and Tennis

Molly just finished a four-day day camp (8am - noon) at Fatima. It was called "Grasshopper Day Camp", and she really had fun. She made a really cool nametag that looked like a tie-die shirt.

Maddie (and Molly) have been going to tennis lessons (put on by the Indy parks department), and now Courtney is all fired up for us to play as a family. It should be fun (if it isn't too hot).

We just finished watching the "Most Extreme" on Animal Planet. It was a top-ten of the toughest animals on the planet. Like a camel, a tube worm, etc.

#1 was the "Waterbear", which is a microscopic animal that can survive in suspended animation temperatures of -350 to 350, and even in a VACUUM! And I don't mean a vacuum cleaner.

I think I'm going to rent "Spellbound". It's a documentary about the national spelling bee, and is supposed to be really good.

I've got a busy week on tap next week:

  1. Monday: Men's Prayer Group
  2. Tuesday: Faith Formation Comission Meeting
  3. Wednesday: Games with some friends
  4. Thursday: Poker at my house
Whew! But...I haven't had anything at all this week, so I guess it's ok.

No comments: